The Redistricting Commission will hold a Special Meeting next Tuesday, November 22 at 10:30 a.m. via teleconference. Staff will manage the call from the Cherberg Building, Hearing Room 3. The meeting is open to the public and will also be webcast. Anyone interested in attending in person is welcome to join us in the hearing room. Any members of the public may use the web to make comments, or dial into the conference call. If you are interested in participating in the conference call via telephone, you can register by calling Rachel Gay at 360-786-0770. There will be an opportunity for public comment at the end of the Commission’s business meeting. You can view the agenda for more details.
- November 2020 11th LD Newsletter November 13, 2020
- Got your vote in? Join 63% of King County and Vote this Weekend! October 30, 2020
- Encourage Your Friends to Vote! October 29, 2020
- August 2020 11th LD Newsletter October 14, 2020
- September 2020 11th LD Newsletter September 8, 2020